30 things you may not know about me

I recently saw Courtney from A+ Life Blog share her facts and things you may not know about her and it sparked this sweet little post in me too!


1. I got married when I was 19

2. I am left-handed 

3. I was adopted when I was 10 years old 

4. My favorite color is olive green currently

5. My room when I was a teen was a very bright purple 

6. I wore a retainer and braces for a total of almost 4 years

7. My weakness is brownies

8. I met my husband when I was 12 and he was 16 (but we didn't start dating until I was 17) 

9. I have had two natural births, one of them was a water birth at home, the other was at a natural birth center and he was 10lb 8 oz and 23.5 inches long.. I am still in shock too 

10. My enneagram is Type 2 and I am an INFJ 

11. We were pregnant 3 months after we were married but then miscarried at 12 weeks

12. All of my pictures have been taken with my iPhone camera 

13. I have 3 tattoos that have a lot of meaning to me 

14. Two of my tattoos match with two special people in my life

15. Josh and I took our honeymoon to sunny Florida and Disney World 

16. I have hazel eyes 

17. I have a scar on my forehead from when I was a toddler 

18. My first surgery was when I was 18 and had a thyroidectomy because of thyroid cancer 

19. I have 3 brothers, Jeremiah, Benjamin and Caleb (I grew up with 2 of them)

20. My oldest son is named after my brother I did not grow up with 

21. I absolutely love writing and sharing, on Instagram...my blog...my journal, it's my favorite

22. I am 5'6'' and dislike wearing anything with heels

23. I am very coordinated except when you ask me to race you

24. I was born in Cali, grew up in Virginia and now live in NC with my husband and our little men 

25. For the past almost two years I have been able to share my passion and love for a healthy and chemical free lifestyle while still homeschooling our little men 

26. My favorite movie is Little Women

27. I was a nanny/baby sitter from 13 until I was 17 

28. I can count on one hand how many nights away from my husband that I have spent

29. The thing I am most terrified of is mice 

30. Riding rollercoasters is one of my favorite things to do  

Ok, your turn! What are some fun facts about you? Make a post on IG and tag me, I would love to know you more!